Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life is a Beautiful Thing.

It's funny how things can be totally the same, but when you have a different attitude about them they seem completely and utterly different. I'm not sure if that makes a lot of sense, but that's how life is at the moment. It's not much different than it was a year ago, I'm going to school, working, doing noteworthy....and that's about it. The difference is that now i actually am trying...and I'm actually working hard to be happy...and the best part is it's working :)

In my D&C class a week or two ago my professor said this:

"God can not direct your steps if you aren't moving your feet"

that really hit me because that's exactly how things were for me...i was asking for direction but i wasn't moving anywhere. How is God supposed to tell you if you are doing things right if you aren't doing anything at all? So that is my piece of advice for today...always be moving, always be striving to grow, to learn something new. Even if life is hard there's always a bright side to things...ALWAYS.

This is what I've learned from a year of crap...is that no matter what there's always something good to be found. I have grown in more ways than i could've imagined this past year...and now i feel like i actually have a direction that my life is going in. That's the best feeling in the world...feeling like you have a purpose, and just doing things for yourself...and not depending on other people to be happy.

I just love life.

And you.

2 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

I love you too Katie!

Cindy Jensen said...

Your happy = I'm happy:) The blessings are flowing in ... your cup runneth over.