Monday, October 26, 2009

FACT:

Fact: School is SO Much easier when you are actually studying something you ENJOY
Fact: Being home alone for days at a time is not fun
Fact: Being sick WHILE being home alone for days at a time is even more not fun
Fact: Nyquil tastes Disgusting
Fact: Learning about how families work is So interesting i could do it all day
Fact: There are A LOT of spiders around here
Fact: I HATE spiders
Fact: The walls in my apartment are really thin
Fact: I enjoy hanging out with boys more than i enjoy hanging out with girls. and not just because i'm a girl and i like boys...but because i don't enjoy the drama that girls bring with them.
Fact: I DO however love my noteworthy girls, and could spend countless hours with them without getting bored
Fact: I tried 5 Guys hamburgers - don't tell in-n-out - but i think they might be better
Fact: I love online tv shows. I'm addicted
Fact: I got my first A on a test in the testing center today...sad that that was my first A in there...but it was a happy day.
Fact: I am not excited for the cold that is coming in the near future.
Fact: My internet isn't the greatest and really annoys me most of the time
Fact: I can't think of any more facts...so that is all for now.

4 comments:

Cindy Jensen said...

FACT: I love your blog on facts
FACT: I love Katie more than a fat kids loves cake:)
FACT: I knew you could do it!

Meg and Joe said...

Congrats on the A! Oh, and I'm there with you on the boy thing. I hate drama!

~Stappsters~ said...

Fact: I'm telling In-N-Out!!!

Sam! said...

Katie i love how we both love to hang out with girls better then guys but we hang out with each other ..... weird