Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I have this problem called i can't focus on my assignment until it's the last minute...

does anyone else?
i swear every time i try to get a paper done early i just can't focus on it. nothing comes to mind and i find that i just sit there and do nothing for hours and end up giving up. I'm trying to get ahead because I'm going to Burbank on Saturday and will likely be there for a lot of the month of December. i have a lot of papers due in my intro to family processes class as well as my D&C class. i know i need to finish most of this stuff before i leave but i just can't bring myself to do it. it's a problem.

i admit that i think i do a lot better when i know i HAVE to get it done that day. mostly every paper i have written in the past year and a half of college has come back with an A or B...so it's not like my procrastination is bad for my grades when it comes to papers...

but i really should be getting these papers done...

AH




P.S. I saw courtney on tv today! After watching TV for 2 days straight i finally saw the Sing Off commercial that she's on! woo!!!

No comments: