Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HONG KONG DONATIONS?

Hey Guys,

So i need a HUGE favor! I'm trying to raise money for Noteworthy's Hong Kong trip coming up.We were invited to go sing at the Hong Kong Federation of Youth Group's 2010 Internation A Capella Festival (that isn't a mouthful). We will be there April 6-13. What an AMAZING opportunity. But in this world you kinda need money. Fortunately they are paying for a lot of our funds.
I need to raise at least $300 to pay for a quarter of my flight...So i've come up with a super easy way for you to help me out! I made a paypal account where you can just donate as little (or as much) as you want to help me out!
I'm sure just a dollar or two would be a HUGE help!!! Just click the "donate" button below! Thanks so much! Love you :)

and i PROMISE i will post tons of pictures and all that fun stuff after the trip in return for the donations










4 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

ok, lots of pics!

Tom & Katie Hall said...

Thanks Caryn!!! i will take TONS of pictures!! just for you :)

you're the best!

~Stappsters~ said...

:)

Tom & Katie Hall said...

just checked and i did alison!! thank you so much!!!!