Friday, January 21, 2011

My mission papers...

are almost done!! Everything is actually DONE i just have to get the bishop and stake president to push the SUBMIT buttons and then they'll be on their way!

I am so excited/nervous/just excited about it!

Probably 3 weeks from now i will know where i'm going! That's so exciting.

Where do you think i will go?

My mom printed out a list of all the different missions today. I decided i would love to go spanish speaking because i just think it'd be really useful to know spanish.

But Italy, Greece, and Africa are also high up on my list. Although i heard there are not many sisters in Africa

But stateside would be good too.
I don't know!

Everyone keeps saying Temple Square. So maybe i won't be going too far.
I'm just excited :)

YAY!

3 comments:

Cindy Jensen said...

I am voting for New Zealand or Texas.

Christie said...

My nephew just got his call to Madrid Spain. Spanish speaking, but flushing toilets, too. I'll vote for Spain. (He goes in on June 8th, so there's plenty of time for you to go with him...!) :-) Such an exciting time! I remember when I was waiting for my call... I got to know the mailman well.

Tom & Katie Hall said...

Oh yes Spain has also been very high up on my list too! :)