Thursday, February 17, 2011

Today!

Okay so I've been awake since about six this morning. I'm PRETTY sure my call is in a mail truck right now waiting to be delivered to my house!

I feel like I've been waiting forever haha. But at the same time I'm not ready to open it yet!

Anyway I'm going to go try and do some things to keep myself busy but I guess I can update you all on my life before i do that.

I'm working right now 3 days a week at a flooring company. I'm the receptionist on Mondays and then I work back in the accounting department Tuesdays and Wednesdays making copies and scanning things and filing things. It's a pretty good job and the people are all super nice so it's been good! Still trying to sell my apartment contract because the girl who wanted to buy it never ended up doing that! Shoot. Oh well. I still am able to get the money I need for my mission so it's all good!

What else? Well, I joined a gym. I've wanted to do this for a really long time but never had access to doing it because either i lived too far away and didn't have a way to get there, or I was just too lazy. But I've really been trying to get healthy, so i finally did it last week and I've been going mostly every day except a few when i didn't have an extra hour for that. It's been good and it gives me something to do while I'm at home.

Anyway, that is about it in my life. Work, mission, gym....yep. haha.


I'm so excited!

I hope they call me on a mission....in an hour or two.....

:)

Life is Beautiful.

5 comments:

Cindy Jensen said...

Time for an update missy

Unknown said...

Ok...so I stumbled upon this Katie gal as a result of her ridiculous voice in a YouTube video. (huge sing off fan). If this is the sister and fellow youtube singer of Courtney Jensen...then I must tell u that u have the most wonderul voice in the world. Ok maybe a stretch but, my non musical neighbor also agree that u are freaking awesome!!

Tom & Katie Hall said...

haha aw thank you this is me! That made my day! :) Thanks Philip!

Unknown said...

My pleasure...I can't wait to what you put on YouTube next. Where/are u a music major?

Unknown said...

My spelling is horrendous...I was trying to ask if you are a music major. Also, anxious to see what great music you will put on YouTube next.