Monday, March 30, 2009

As mom says...updating time


Fab 5...our last time together for over 2 years!


:)



Adam's Farewell


Oakland Fireside


Singing in Gerber Ward Sacrament Meeting


Covey Center Show


Nocalpointy!


Working in Connie's Classroom :)


FESTIVAL OF COLORS


My Hair after the festival


Noteworthy girls at festival


Before the Festival

Here we go. time to update.
Recent happenings...
noteworthy show in sacramento :)
noteworthy show at covey center
many other noteworthy shows.
adam's farewell
working at connie's classroom
festival of colors.
less than a month till i go home
a free facial today! :)
la la la la la

2 comments:

Cindy Jensen said...

thank you! Love you! Bye!

Meg and Joe said...

Hey Katie! I was thinking about you today so I thought I'd drop by your blog. Seems like you are having a blast! Hope you know I love ya and am so grateful to have you for a cousin! Keep smiling beautiful!