Thursday, April 29, 2010

I just love california...

Yes it's true. I'm one of those people who, not matter what sort of issues are going on here, will always LOVE California more then any other place. Sure it's pretty liberal here, and sure sometimes we're not smart with our money, but i LOVE IT HERE. I've been home for about 4 days now, and i haven't really done a whole lot while I've been here, but just being here makes life better.

I love the smell.
I love the weather. (even though it was hailing yesterday)
I love the people.
I love my house.
I love palm trees.
I love that here in Sacramento i am the perfect distance from everything...mountains, ocean, city, country....
I love having family so close.
and most of all I LOVE that it's not snowing.

I just love California...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Me too! I can't wait to visit this summer :) It really is the best place ever.

Lisa said...

.....and I just love the thought that you are home again:)love you:)