Thursday, September 16, 2010

Moose Meat...

Well, today was a pretty good day. I only have one class thursdays but it's a cooking class so it lasts from 11 till about 3 or 4 usually. There's a lecture and then we cook something. Instead of cooking today though we went on a field trip. First to Macey's (grocery store) then to Macy's (Department store). At Macey's they basically just showed us the layout of grocery stores - i pretty much already knew it all because i worked at Raley's for a summer- but it was pretty cool. I was starving at the time because all i'd eaten was a granola bar, so everything looked especially delicious. Then after the tour we went to Macy's department store to look at their kitchenware and appliances. Oh man...i can tell you already that once i get married i'm going to have to steer clear of any store with kitchen appliances. I easily could've spent thousands of dollars buying fun gadgets for my kitchen not to mention all new dinnerware. AH! There are so many fun things to buy these days and i want it all haha :) (but mostly just a kitchenaid)Anyway i came home at about 3 oclock and realized i would have 5 hours before rehearsal, so what do i do? Reorganize my closet of course!! haha don't ask. I'm a little OCD when it comes to my closet. I reorganized it about 5 times before finishing. But it looks nice and neat now so that's good. I'm definitely going to need to do laundry in the next few days...the basket is full. I also took some time to organize the rest of my room too. It feels so nice when things are neat. :)
So i'm sure you'll all wondering about the title of my blog (i say all - as if that many people actually read my blog). Well you see, one of my roommates, Tisa, is from Alaska (cool i know). She made us dinner tonight and guess what was in it?! MOOSE
MEAT! so yes...i can now say that i have eaten moose meat. It was pretty good. Just tasted like a cow for the most part. But it was yummy. :)

And that was my day...

P.S. My mom is coming into town tomorrow. YAY!!!!! :)

2 comments:

cameron and chelsea said...

You totally need a kitchenaid one day. I got mine as a wedding present and we got the prosize. OH MY GOODNESS I love it! They are the best. So one day, you need one too, for sure :)

Meg and Joe said...

My Kitchen Aid was the best wedding gift! And just wondering, where do you get moose meat?