Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Is going to the gym productive at all?

Here's the thing. I went back to the gym today. Which is probably good because i've been paying for it and i didn't go at all last month. But the thing is...after doing 75 flights of stairs on th stair master, 8 miles of bike riding, and who knows how much rowing (on my favorite rowing machine)...I burned probably only about 300 calories according to the machines. Only to  come home STARVING and eat everything in sight....So my question is...is it really worth it to go to the gym? I'm starting to wonder haha.

But honestly. The gym is great. It makes you feel good even if you come home and eat twice as many calories as you burned, so i will keep going even if i'm eating more than i burn. That's 300 free calories right?

4 comments:

Laurel R. G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel R. G. said...

I was led to your blog from a friend of mine. Even though I haven't met you, I know you are an amazing person and that you shine light to those around you. Keep Smiling:)

-Laurel Greathouse

Joe Mora said...

Once you get your body into an equilibrium where you burn more than you eat and acustom your body to require less and less calories, you´ll start seeing huge changes.

Atleast.. that´s what my friend told me. haha

Cindy Jensen said...

update, update, update, UPDATE!!!!