Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Journal Writing...

Today i rediscovered the wonderful blessings that come from journal writing. I admit i am not always good at it. I usually go about a month of REALLY great journaling...and then i don't do it for 3 months (or maybe 6). And then i'll do it again. and then not...etc. But today I took out my journal and i started reading through some old things that i had written in the past year.
I've been going through a little rough patch, but going through my journal i was able to find some things that i'd written and learned in the past year that have helped me. It's kind of funny thinking that something you write can help you feel better later, but it's true. Because really the only person who can make you happy is yourself. So rereading things like your testimony or experiences you had in the past are really great ways to help you feel better.
Anyway, I just thought i would share how good it is to keep a journal.

Life is Wonderful.

I'm so glad the weather is getting better.
And I LOVE this video of Carrie Underwood singing How Great Thou Art!


1 comment:

Aunt Rosez said...

I'm glad you're writing again. You should go read this blog, you and she sound a lot alike in you're thoughts.
http://laurelgreathouse.blogspot.com/
Here is to having a GREAT day.