Sunday, August 19, 2012

Jackson, WY

So after our wedding we have not been home at all until today really. For like a few days here and there we have been, but not for long. I am so happy to be home, but also really enjoyed the time we've spent the past month and a half with family. Our first post wedding trip was to Jackson, WY with the Hall family. I had never been to Wyoming and seriously fell in love with it! It is beautiful! If you haven't been there you should go! such a great place!

On our way to Wyoming we also stopped in Idaho Falls for a night. We walked around for a bit to the falls and they are also so beautiful. I have a pretty crappy picture of it from Tom's phone...haha sorry it's not that great


But anyway moving on to Jackson. We had a great time! We stayed right by the lake in some great little cabins. We played in the water, tried to catch little fishies, went boating, went canoeing, went to a fun little chuck wagon dinner/show, and just had a grand ol' time. I didn't get a lot of pictures because we always seem to forget our camera when we need it most haha. But i do have some more pictures from Tom's phone I took while we were boating!







I really had so much fun getting to know my in-laws more and just fell in love with all the kids even more than I already had. So excited for more Hall adventures in the future :)

1 comment:

Cindy Jensen said...

Looks like fun. thanks for the update!