Sunday, August 19, 2012

Reception




After the lunch we had the reception which was AMAZING! I'm seriously so happy with how it turned out. I had been so nervous that it would be ugly or awkward or weird (I've been to a lot of awkward receptions). But my mom did a great job! She basically had to plan it herself because i was in Provo and couldn't help out a ton and she did such and amazing job! It looked beautiful (DEFINITELY pinterest worthy!). I really had SO much fun at the reception...there were so many people there i didn't even get to talk to everyone, but i'm so happy that everyone was able to make it and share our special day with us. We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends.




 Dancing with my Daddy. 

 Us with the Groomsmen...Yeah...there were 9 it's fine haha.

 Stuffing our faces with our beautiful cake

 Love my bridesmaids!










  First Dance Pictures :)





No comments: