Sunday, August 17, 2014

8 Months

Noah turned 8 months on the 6th! It is getting really cray to me how fast time is going by! Noah is a little over 8 months now.

Some of his 8 month milestones!

He has 4 teeth now! Two on top and two on bottom. He loves chomping food with them, and he also loves grinding them (my favorite sound!). He has the cutest little toothy smile and I LOVE IT!




He is cruising really well and trying his hardest to walk! Sometimes he'll get half a step in, but then he always falls down and then decides that crawling is just much easier. Which is fine with me! He already gets around SO fast I can't even imagine how I'll keep track of him once he starts walking. I have a feeling he'll be doing it really soon though.


He's loving trying new foods and especially likes fruits. He loves chewing on apples!

He watched his uncle David dance in the Strauss festival last month and LOVED all of the music and fireworks at the end! He also loved great-grandpa jensen's head!




He also loves saying DADA. Which i have a video of but is not working on here for some reason. So I guess you'll have to come visit him to hear it!

Love this sweet happy boy!








No comments: