Sunday, August 17, 2014

Camping in Santa Cruz

This past week my family and a few of the Jensen's went on a camping trip to Santa Cruz. Camping has always been one of my favorite things so I was really excited to take Noah on the trip. We stayed in tents at Sunset Beach just a short walk/drive from the beach. The weather was beautiful and we had so much fun!

Noah did really well...minus waking up at 5 in the morning a few times.


So the first day we were there we went to the beach. Noah has been to the beach before, but he was so little before that I had never really let him go around and feel the sand and the water. This time I just let him go for it. He was crawling around, had his first taste of sand (just one...he was really good at not eating it surprisingly!), and played around in his first mote/sandy playpen.



 Turns out sand isn't really that yummy mom...



 He loved roaming free in his little sand n play!





 After the day at the  beach he was exhausted. He was out as soon as we put him in this. We let him sit and sleep for a bit before we put him in the car (while everyone searched for Tom's glasses that I lost...oops!)


Noah got to spend a lot of time with all of his Great - aunts & cousins. He was loving all of the attention. Also I'm loving his blue blue eyes and this monster out fit! 



 He also had a lot of snuggles around the fire. Love this little monster

 As soon as I pointed the camera at him this day he gave me this face...haha. 
I've got myself a little model.


 We hung out with these two love birds a lot.

 And he slept quite a bit. Camping is exhausting.

 He learned how to skateboard with aunt Caryn and cousin Julia.



 We went to Pizza My Heart two times. We loved the pizza. & The shirts!


Noah got his first peppermint ice cream mustache! (Thanks grandma!)










Overall it was a great time hanging out with family and going to the beach. We love camping and we are glad that Noah did too!! Now we are off to Oregon for more family fun!

No comments: