Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Church is True :D

Wow.

So i sit down to watch conference today. and i swear every single talk was pointed at me. they all talked at least once about how stress and pessimism can make you like physically ill and tired and depressed. HELLO...that's me right now. Pretty sure i've been stressing myself out a little too much. Cuz i just don't feel to hot right now. plus i'm super tired. and not too happy at the moment.

Oh and i'm definitely going to the open house for the Rome, Italy temple.
want to come with me?

anyway savannah and nat are here so i'm going to go hang with them, but just so you know

the church really IS true. :D



P.S.
did anyone else fall in love with those little kids singing today?
cuz i did.

1 comment:

~Stappsters~ said...

Yeah, I feel the love. Julia says she getting married in a Roman Temple!