Monday, October 13, 2008

Not a fan of this weather...

oh man...i'm thinking that my body hates this weather.
cuz every time i go outside i get more and more sick.
it's not so fun...i personally like being cold more than i like being hot, but i HATE being sick.
i sound like man right now haha...actually it's pretty funny.

but anyway i haven't really put much up here lately.
nothing too exciting has been happening in my life.
i've been SUPER busy with mid-terms and everything.
hopefully this week will be better since i'm all done with those now.

i'm just trying to get the hang of everything still.
my life is pretty hectic. and and the same time...
i feel like i don't do much.
i DID go to the football game on saturday with courtney
it was fun! and it snowed a little bit.
CRAZY!

but yeah, anyway. i think i'm going to take some cold medicine and pass out now.
my head hurts.

hope everyone is doing well.
Love you all <3

oh and p.s. here's a pic of me and courtney at the game :D

4 comments:

Tom & Katie Hall said...

You two are just to cute!

Tom & Katie Hall said...

haha i like how someone wrote that under my name...it looks like i'm commenting myself saying i'm cute. i'm guessing that was mom though. THANKS <3

Cindy Jensen said...

oh yeah, sorry. It was me. I was on looking at ian's blgo and I forgot that I was signed in as you. Anyway, you two are pretty dang cute!

Cindy Jensen said...

I am really having a problem with my spelling lately!