Saturday, November 20, 2010

Do you remember your dreams?

I usually never remember my dreams when I wake up in the morning, but lately I've remembered every single one. And i've realized that a lot of the time i dream about things that happen to me while i'm sleeping.

For example:
I sleep with a lot of little blankets and the other night one somehow got wrapped around my neck and when that happen i dreamed that one of my friends was hugging me and would not let go! It was pretty funny.

Another example:
This was probably the funniest dream ever.

You know when you're sick so you're forced to breathe through your mouth? I always hate that because number one people say you eat spiders! number two, your throat gets REALLY dry and hurts when you wake up in the morning

Anyway the other night this happened. And when i went to bed apparently my throat was hurting so bad that it caused this dream.

There i was just hanging out with my mom and some friends when all of the sudden these people were trying to get into my safe (i'm not sure what was in the safe but it was VERY important i'm sure). Anyway so i'm trying to hide the key to my safe but i can't find a place good enough to hide the key. After many failed attempts at finding a spot to hide my key I decide to swallow it. I put it in my mouth and start to swallow but it won't go down. I try about 5 times before i wake up and realize that my throat is so dry it hurts...

haha i just think that dreaming is a funny thing. the things our minds come up with. It's great.


anyway other than that i don't have much to say

except HARRY POTTER 7 is AMAZING!!!!! seriously. best movie i've ever seen. I laughed, i cried, i screamed...So great :)

1 comment:

Cindy Jensen said...

So that's were the key to our safe went. . .we have been looking everywhere for it. The safe with all our important papers, really important papers.