Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Too much Estrogen in my life...

I love Noteworthy, I love my major, and i LOVE my roommates but you see none of these things are a way for me to make guy friends. It turns out that since coming to BYU i have not actually made ANY guy friends. It's alright i suppose i mean i love what i'm doing, but there are times like today where i really just need some boys. Not dates, not a boyfriend...just some guys. Is that too much to ask for?


Life is beautiful..just too girly.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Katie, you are so donggone beautiful maybe this was Heavenly Father's way of getting you on a mission...."keep her away from boys"...ever think of that? huh? just wait til you're in the MTC you will see PLENTY of boys then...PROMISE!!

Tiffany said...

I totally understand! I had such a hard time making guy friends at BYU because I felt that whenever I talked to a boy they thought I liked them or something. It was such a hard switch from high school where all my friends were boys. good luck!!