Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Thanksgiving...


Oh man, I have been looking forward to this next week all semester. Even though I didn't even know if i was going to be able to go home for Thanksgiving. But let me tell you I have never been so excited to go home in my life! I need some good ol' California time. I've been so excited that it's kind of distracted me from school (it doesn't take much to distract me from that) haha. But it's actually been good in a way because i was so excited that i just wrote 2 papers today...that aren't even due till thursday! that NEVER happens!

These past few weeks have just flown by...seriously i don't even remember anything that has happened this semester it seems like i just got here! I've been so busy with Noteworthy, doing things with my roommates, STARTING MY MISSION PAPERS...that things have gone by quickly. Which is good. I'm glad time is flying right now because i'm excited for this school year to be over hah.

And yes if you didn't catch that, I started my mission papers yesterday! I am SO excited about that. It took me a while to decide whether or not I wanted to go, but I have had so many confirmations that i know i need to do this. Of course i got the whole "it's better to get married" speech from my bishop when i talked to him, but he was really excited for me and just made me all the more excited! I can't turn my papers in until January so i've still got a while, but I started them :)

So that's exciting news. Other than that I'm just...cold. It's freezing here...and I am NOT ready for the snow to start sticking. It's snowed/rained a few times the past week and i can handle that just fine, but once it starts to stick i'm dead. Especially since the stairs are closed so i'll have to climb up the steep hill to get to class...that's an accident just waiting to happen. Haha.
But it's okay because after thanksgiving it's only a few more weeks until Christmas break and i'm even more excited for that than i am for Thanksgiving. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

Life is Beautiful.

2 comments:

Cindy Jensen said...

I am pretty darn excited.

Lisa said...

Who doesnt love the holidays? Yay Katie! I am soooo excited about your starting your mission papers, however, with the advise of your bishop on hand, you better put a bag over your head until January....it's been known to happen:) Love you!