Wednesday, December 8, 2010

For the past few days...

Since Courtney has been on the Sing Off again I can't get onto my email without having at least 10 new notifications about people commenting and subscribing to my Youtube page. This would usually be a great thing except EVERY comment I have received has been absolutely disgusting and I just end up deleting it. I'm just sick and tired of people posting inappropriate things on my videos and i'm almost ready to just delete them all because it's just gross.

Anyway i just needed to complain for a minute about how annoyed I am with it. That is all.

Life is Beautiful...but people sometimes ruin its beauty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made a comment on a Sing Off season one clip about you, but it wasn't lewd or disgusting, hence why it's still there. You girls were amazing, and you are super pretty. Sorry, I have a thing for girls in glasses.