Friday, December 10, 2010

Noteworthy.


Well, I'm almost done with my time as a Noteworthy Lady. It's a weird feeling. I've been a part of Noteworthy for 2 and a half years...and it feels like it's my identity. I think i'm going to have a bit of an identity crisis once it's all over. Hopefully i can still help out with Noteworthy for years to come, but my time actually performing in the group is almost over. I've had the best and worst past few years of my entire life, but one thing has remained constant and has helped me grow so much, and that is Noteworthy. I can't even imagine life without it. I know that I am moving on to more important things, but it's still a little sad to be leaving.

But on a happier note, The CD is out! and you can buy it on Itunes! It's called Defined, and it's amazing so you should purchase it. Seriously...do it now :)


This song has gotten me through a lot of rough times in Noteworthy and it's on the new cd:

Come, come, ye saints, no toil nor labor fear;
But with joy, wend your way.
Though hard to you this journey may appear,
Grace shall be as your day.
'Tis better far for us to strive
Our useless cares from us to drive;
Do this, and joy your hearts will swell
All is well! All is well!

Why should we mourn or think our lot is hard?
'Tis not so, all is right.
Why should we think to earn a great reward,
If we now shun the fight?
Gird up your loins; fresh courage take;
Our God will never us forsake,
And soon we'll have this tale to tell,
All is well! All is well!

We'll find the place which God for us prepared,
Far away in the West,
Where none shall come to hurt or make afraid;
There the saints will be blessed.
We'll make the air with music ring,
Shout praises to our God and King;
Above the rest these words we'll tell,
All is well! All is well!

And should we die before our journey's through,
Happy day! All is well!
We then are free from toil and sorrow, too;
With the just we shall dwell!
But if our lives are spared again
To see the saints their rest obtain,
O how we'll make this chorus swell,
All is well! All is well!


Life is Beautiful...all is well

3 comments:

Cindy Jensen said...

ok, now i need a tissue. love you, and your coming home:)

Dravekx said...

Hello. I'm not even sure what led me to this blog or how I got here. After reading this blog, I decided to check out Noteworthy. I've never heard your voice or otherwise related until recently. I would like to say, I'm impressed! Your voice is absolutely amazing and inspiring. Maybe you could pursue a solo album? Just a thought.

Thanks for the music, your voice, and the talent. :)

~Stappsters~ said...

love it katie