Saturday, November 8, 2008

If nothing else at least this nasty cough syrup puts me to sleep...

so i'm feeling a little better today...whatever i have isn't so much in my chest now...
it's moved to my head and throat...so i'm not sure if i'd say i'm better...
i've just got something different haha.


anyway, so i have to take this nasty cherry cough syrup every 3-4 hours.
it's so GROSS...i feel like it's doing nothing for me.
but it DOES make me sleep...A LOT...i feel like that's all i do lately.
noteworthy shows and sleep.
and when i'm not sleeping...the medicine definitely makes me kind of crazy.

i called my work at 3 today apparently to tell them i wouldn't be there.
and at 3:10 i picked up my phone to call them again
cuz i'd forgotten that i'd already called.
good thing i went into my recent calls and saw that i'd already called haha.

but yeah, so i'm feeling better i guess. hopefully i'm totally better by monday.
i need to be.
because i have tests to take. and classes to go to. AH

oh and...there are more videos up on facebook of noteworthy.
you should check them out :)

LOVE

No comments: