Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am SO blessed.

Wow. I have had an amazing experience tonight.

So a year or so ago, Savannah, Natalie, Courtney, and I sang "God be with You Till we Meet Again" at a funeral. We also sang it in church and a few other places, and we just took a little video of it at the end of last school year when we sang it for Michael's family in his living room. I was putting a bunch of other videos on youtube, and i decided to stick that one up too just so i could watch it when i went to BYU and was missing home.

Turns out Youtube is blocked here on campus, so i could never get on to watch the videos and such, but i just found a way around that a few days ago (oops). Anyway, so i went on tonight, and found a message that i had received from a girl on Oct. 27th of this year. So not too long ago. When i read it, tears came to my eyes. The subject was "Youve Changed My Life" and here is how it went:

i just wanted to let you know that during my parents divorce every night i cried until i found your video god be with you till we meet again.just like the subject says it really made my life way better.To this day it still inspires me to do more things. i am an lds girl of my own and i live in sin city, it is very hard to find the spirit here. i often find myself singing that song in my head to stop me from crying.I honestly would like to say to you that u saved my life, before u being an example to me i had considered suicide.... i even had a plan.I can easily say to you that they day i found that very video, was the best day of my life. thank you so much

Wow. I can't believe that our little video could have that big of an impact on someone. It just made me realize how amazing the Lord is...and how much he loves us all. This girl just happened to come accross my video...that i never even thought was very good...and it changed her life. I am just amazed that something I did could be an answer to someone's prayer...and maybe even have saved someone's life. It makes me realize how blessed i am to have the talents that i have been given and to be able to have such amazing friends and family who i can sing with and share those talents with. I'm so glad that some little thing we did one day in michael's living room could have such a HUGE affect on a girl i've never met.

I hope you all know how much i love you and just realize how much the Lord loves us all. He answers our prayers in such amazing ways. Even youtube videos can be a source of comfort in your time of need.