Thursday, October 21, 2010

Appreciating Illness

All i have to say is that even though i hate the feeling these drugs give me and being in pain is really not fun at all, I've actually really appreciated being sick. I haven't been worried about anything the past 3 days and my stress level has gone down a lot.
Life is great and i really don't have anything to be worried about. I'm sure i'll still worry a little once i'm off these pain meds, but still, It's good to feel at peace with life and to feel like i'm ready to just go with wherever it leads me.
It's good to know that Heavenly Father always knows what I need...even if he has to give me illnesses to make me realize that life is good. haha seems a little backwards i know.
Anyway I'm feeling better for the most part...still hurting but better. I've got two noteworthy performances this weekend in Boise..we'll see how that goes ah! wish me luck. :)

Life is beautiful.

1 comment:

Cindy Jensen said...

Love your posts! And I love you!