Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Alright so i never posted about last weekend, and now it just seems like too much to post about haha. So you get a post about this weekend.

Halloween.

I usually i'm not a huge fan of Halloween. I think it's great for families with kids, but once you get to college i just find it kind of dumb. But, Cassie (one of the noteworthy girls) took me to a theater that rents out costumes and I ended up renting one...AH. haha. I am not one for wearing costumes. I feel like they bring too much attention to me, even though it's Halloween. But this one definitely brought too much attention. It's a little fairy costume, but the wings are GINORMOUS! oh well, it was fun i suppose. but i was excited when
the time came to wear normal clothes again. We just went to a party where Amy Whitcomb played some songs.
Then i went to one of my roommates houses and we ate food at chatted and then watched hocus pocus.

Last night Savannah came to visit, but since neither of us had a car we were stuck home all night. We ordered a Pizza online and watched parts of a few scary movies on TV. It was nice

Today was Stake Conference, it was great. I'm not gonna lie i don't remember anything the first 4 speakers said because i was having a REALLY hard time focusing, but then the Presiding Bishop spoke and he got my attention. Some of the things he said really hit me definitely, and something i was looking to be answered definitely was. I'm really excited for things that are coming up in the future. I think it's been a pretty good Halloween...I'm becoming less of a Halloween bah humbug...


1 comment:

Cindy Jensen said...

So, I loved your post, love the new picture on your header. You girls all just so beautiful. I love the halloween pictures, love that you feel like you are finally getting some definite answers but boo to not posting about your last weekend. I have been checking everyday for that post:) It's okay I still love you and your blog.