Friday, September 5, 2008

5-minutes a day blog :)

So for my honors writing class. We are supposed to write in a journal or blog for five minutes every day. I am already working on writing in my journal every day...or every other day. But i thought I'd switch off between here and journal writing. So here is day number one!
Not really a whole lot has happened lately...just going to classes and all that fun stuff. I am SO exhausted though. From school, work, homework, and staying up super late being a college kid haha. But I'm happy to say that i absolutely love college. I love being able to take classes that i want to take...well along with a few i have to take. but it's nice being able to pick the time you want to take the class and teacher you want to take. I'm becoming a HUGE fan of hour long naps in between classes :). it's nice living so close to campus. i can leave for most of my classes about 5 minutes before they start and still get there on time. Except for one class. My honors writing class...which is all the way across campus. i have to leave 15 minutes early just to get there right as the bell rings...so I've also become a fan of the 5-minute morning routine & showering at night. It's hard competing with 5 other girls for the bathroom in the morning...
I still have no major. which is annoying when there are only 3 questions anyone ever asks you here:
*What's your name?
*Where are you from?
*and What's your major?
i feel like i should just be wearing a sign that says. "My name is Katie, I'm from Sacramento, and i have no major, Thanks."...haha
But i love my ward and my roommates and where i live. and pretty much everything else having to do with college. Except for not sleeping. but I'm actually about to go take my hour nap before my cooking lab right now!

1 comment:

Cindy Jensen said...

I hope you keep up with the blog. I love hearing what your doing even though we pretty much talk every day. The cool thing is I am doing this a work (shhh...)for some reason it will let me look at this even though I usually can't get on anything here. As far as your major you have plenty of time to figure that out don't worry.

love you