Thursday, September 25, 2008

I have a little extra time today...

So apparently there was something important going on today because NO one was at the creamery. Maybe everyone is staying home tonight to prepare for the season premier of the office or something. They let me off 2 hours early because it was so slow. which is exciting because usually i have to rush off to noteworthy rehearsal smelling like hamburgers, but now i have time to take a shower and finish up my hmwk. sweet...i even had time to get some dinner at the creamery and actually enjoy it haha. a grilled cheese sandwich and a roasted almond fudge shake. SO GOOD. Anyway. i'm off to go take a shower so i don't smell like hamburgers...
Oh and also...i don't even have english tomorrow because we have a paper due monday so class is cancelled. so i get to sleep in until like 11 if i want... :D yay. but i think i'm going to go take my stats test sometime tomorrow...we'll have to see how that goes...because my teacher isn't that great. i never go to class because all she does is read the powerpoints to us and i bought a little book of all the power points. so i pretty much teach myself how to do it by doing my hmwk. so wish me luck on that test...

No comments: