Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well...

I have definitely done a lot today, but it's good because i felt really productive, and i actually got a lot done. I got up at 7:20 for my English class and went to that. then came home and took a 3 hour nap. Then i did my stats homework and took my Living Prophets quiz. (Yay for not missing this one haha.) Then i did the dishes, Made some Dinner for my roommates and myself, cleaned up the kitchen, and did some laundry (which by the way i'm not a big fan of having to pay with quaters...i'm all out...and i don't really have any cash...blech). but anyway it's still only 5:30. Meaning i will probably get to bed by like 11 tonight. SO exciting! I don't think i've gone to bed before 12ish since i've been here. and most nights i don't go to bed until 1 or 2. But i defnitely will tonight!
Now i'll probably go do another load of laundry and finish up my BOM and Living prophets homework. Then there's some weird safety meeting i have to go to...the joys of living on campus.
but anyway i'm definitely feeling better today...i'm not quite so tired. although i'm still not caught up all the way on sleep. I think i should be okay for the next few days.

No comments: