Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Saving lives can wear you out...

oh man.
i am exhausted...
seriously i've been so busy i have no time to sleep anymore.
or to even get all of my homework done.
it's kind of insane.
any time i'm home i just want to be sleeping.
and yesterday i gave blood.
wow...it made me like 5o times more tired today.
at least i'm guessing that's what it was.
it could've been the fact that i had to wait 4 hours to give blood.
so i ended up staying up till 2 to finish my hmwk.
but all in all...saving lives wears me out.
i can't even keep my eyes open....
i think i'm going to go take a 15 min nap before work actually.
goodnight.

2 comments:

aunt dyanne said...

Katie darling....
giving blood can wear you out....for a little while...school can wear you out....lots of activities can wear you out....

I'm worried that you are getting worn out. Please be careful, get rest when you can - and if you are still "worn out" a lot, and sleepy a lot - please go see the medical folks on campus (they did wonders for EN!) - you may have something more than "life" going on! e'specially combined with e'vrything else you have going on!

Love you tons....EN's mom

Tom & Katie Hall said...

Oh man i know...I'm pretty sure it's a mixture of everything I've been doing that's wearing me out,
but I'm really trying to start getting to bed earlier! Hopefully that'll help, and if not i guess i will have to go over to the health center or something.

Thanks!

Love you too. :)

Katie