Thursday, September 18, 2008

it's been a few days.

but everything is still good!
i've been really busy with everything though.
and whenever i'm home i'm usually napping.
i get SO tired it's insane.
but i just got home from Noteworthy.
we now have threeish songs down.
and one dance...
so it's been fun!
we have a retreat this weekend.
where we all are staying at amy's house.
and doing some workshops and all that crazy stuff.
it'll be fun though!
i'm excited!
school is going well too.
i'm still in love with my living prophets class
it is by far my favorite.
writing is my second favorite.
besides the fact that i have to write a paper by monday.
yucky.
so i guess we'll go with food prep being my second favorite haha.
cuz i get to eat food in that one!
my lease favorite is definitely music civilization....
merely because i don't care who wrote the 5th symphony in D major...
haha.
but my teacher in that class is really funny so he kind of makes it bearable
stats puts me to sleep, but i should probably be better at going to that class.
and BOM is good too.
it's just somwhere in the middle.
my teacher is AMAZING.
but i have a feeling that the tests for that class might be a little crazy.
so we will see how that all turns out.
anyway.
i've gotta go do some hmwk and take a shower.
then it's bedtime.
writing at 8 tomorrow morning.
how fun?!
haha oh...i also need to pack for the retreat.
i'm leaving tomorrow at 6 for that.
yeahya!
basically noteworthy is amazing. yep. :)

Love

No comments: