Monday, September 1, 2008

College Life...No One Sleeps...

Well. Here's my first post :)
i decided to start a blog now that i'm in Provo.
just for fun....so that everyone knows what's going on here.

Classes start tomorrow.
I have Music Civ. at 9
Book of Mormon at 12
and Living Prophets at 1.
definitely not too bad.

then at 4 i have to be at the creamery for work.
Not sure how excited i am about working during school.
but it's a pretty good job so it won't be too bad.
my mom came in the first day and took some pictures while i worked...
kind of embarrassing haha

i'm living in Heritage Halls.
my address is
49 Fox Hall
Provo, UT 84604
just in case anyone wants to write me.
and i think everyone should. :)

anyway.
i've been here for about a week now.
and i haven't gone to bed before 3am since i got here.
seriously...i never sleep.
and it's not like i'm doing anything REALLY productive haha
me, my roommates, and some friends just sit around talking.
or running around in the rain...
it's been fun, but i think i should probably start sleeping.
or i'm going to die with school and work and all that.

i'm for sure going to put up some pictures soon of my roommates, and my room.
i just don't have any at the moment...
but anyway. my mom and ciara are leaving tomorrow.
so i'm off to go do something exciting.
and figure out where the heck my classes are :)

Have a WONDERFUL day!

No comments: